Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A New Direction

It's been some time since I last posted, hasn't it?

Previously I devoted this blog to the various going-ons of my life. I enjoy the writing process and thinking up different topics to write about, but in the past year or so I've decided to be a little more discriminating in the information I share about my private life. Heck, they call it private life for a reason right? The blog will continue to have more personal elements but it will no longer be a hodge podge of my random musings. As I do like to share what I learn from books and personal experience, I plan to use this blog in a more focused manner.

In the past few years, I've really taken an interest in cooking and so this blog as a recipe-sharing tool for my friends. I spend a fair amount of time perusing the interwebz for good recipes, reading reviews and modifications. I hope that this blog serves as a useful tool for those who enjoy a good home-cooked meal but don't have the time to look up recipes from various websites.

I am by no means a food expert. I wouldn't even venture to call myself a connoisseur or a foodie. Consider this a collection of recipes so if you've made something amazing recently and want to share, please send them my way and I'll share it with our little community.

No comments:

Post a Comment